Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook için hotfix'ler yayınlandı. Detayları aşağıda bulabilirsiniz. KB950088 tüm bu sorunları çözen bir hotfix paketi.
Microsoft published a rollup package including
fixes for known problems for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook.
Note: The hotfix package for KB950088 is a cumulative hotfix which resolve all the issues below.
1. Outlook hangs during initialization (progress toolbar displays “Loading…” and never finishes)
This must-have fix is likely the most common perf/stability issue
out there, especially on Outlook 2007. This fix resolves the issue. A
current workaround exists by turning off the To Do bar.
2. With E-mail Auto Promotion Enabled, Outlook may not close cleanly/properly.
This fix addresses a memory allocation issue that can occur somewhat
unpredictably. If your users are using e-mail auto promotion, I
encourage you to deploy this hotfix.
3. Contacts with birthdays earlier than 1/1/1970 causes Outlook to crash
This was caused by an API change by one of our dependencies.
4. Items in Shared Calendars will report Sync Issues
We do not support Shared Calendars in CRM 4.0, we encountered a
couple of cases where some code was getting executed against a shared
calendar and causing problems.
5. Cannot Promote an E-mail where the name of the attached file contains a ‘&’ symbol.
If the attachment to an e-mail contains the ‘&’ symbol, it will fail to track in CRM.
6. Selecting Dismiss on Outlook Calendar reminder for
Service Activity causes record to change Status Reason back to default
value for that record.
Selecting Dismiss on Outlook Calendar reminder for Service Activity
causes record to change Status Reason back to default value for that
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950475 (not yet published)
7. OWA Sent Emails Get Stuck in Outlook Draft Folder When Outlook Is Open And CRMADDIN is Enabled
When you have both Outlook and OWA open, and you have the Microsoft
Dynamics CRM client for Microsoft Office Outlook installed, and you
send an email form OWA, the email will be stopped in the Draft folder
instead of being sent. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950088
8. Microsoft Outlook stops
responding when you open, close, reply to, or forward e-mail messages
in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 client for Outlook
When you normally use Outlook client in
Microsoft CRM 4,0 to answer and replying to email, it happens from time
to time that the OUTLOOK process crashes, outlook is restarting. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954800
9. CRM Outlook client and/or Desktop Client hangs in presence of other Outlook add-ins
Outlook hangs and doesn't allow any interaction when BCM or other Addins are present http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952046 (Not yet Published)
10. Phone call activity due time is changed after the activity is snoozed or dismissed.
scheduled due time of an activity is unexpectedly changed to "12:00 AM"
after you specify a snooze time or you dismiss the activity in a
reminder in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 client for Outlook - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956720