Update Rollup 1 (UR1) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is planned to solve the following 187 issues:
- Appointment tile only shows the end time of appointment in the CRM for Tablets.
- Cannot use backspace key to delete value from fields with iOS7 in Safari on iPad.
- 1: N lookup fields are not populated when using mobile devices.
- A script error occurs when closing a DateTime control in CRM for Tablets.
- Using the OrgDbOrgSetting tool to set the boolean value SkipGettingRecordCountForPaging to True causes paging to be removed from subgrids.
- After upgrading to CRM 2015 the fields DeliveryPriorityCode and DeliveryLastAttemptedOn do not appear on all Out of Box Activity Entities.
- Business Process Flows are not displayed on the Account entity for the System Administrator role.
- Business Rules do not fire when comparing a decimal field value equal to 0.
- Cannot Save or Delete Connections when Team Templates are removed.
- Charts containing option sets ignore the order that is specified.
- Command bar Enable rules do not work when detecting if an attribute exists in the CRM Client for Outlook.
- Dependency calculation error occurs when importing a queue item view with an attribute from a custom relationship.
- The Activities tab in the Social Pane will not display Email Activities containing an invalid HTML format.
- Ellipses are disappearing when the command bar labels have long names.
- Extra white space appears between form controls when scrolling in Safari on iOS7.
- When assigning Team membership via a custom plugin, users receive an error message when attempting to open records owned by the assigned Team.
- Executing a ApplyRoutingRuleRequest message in code will execute without error but the rule is not applied.
- Removing or inserting line breaks in response to an HTML email using the web client will cause email font to be lost in some parts of the email body.
- Incorrect messaging for Marketing Campaigns when using Russian language pack.
- Incorrect time is displayed when using custom time formats on Activity entities.
- Loading a child record from a parent can cause parent activities to load on child activity wall.
- Merging records with same Team as the owner creates unnecessary POA records.
- CRM for Tablets will not configure for some time zones.
- On Quote, Order, and Invoice the associated entity navigation bar is not updating with the correct navigation tiles.
- Outlook crashes when viewing another users items in the calendar, contacts folder, or task folder.
- Outlook hangs after startup when CRM for Outlook is configured.
- Parent Account is not populated for Phone Call activites if creating the activity from a subgrid on the Account entity Information form.
- Quick Find does not work on Articles when added to a Dashboard as a subgrid.
- Quick View form shows incorrect status reason values when displaying the data on a different entity form.
- Rendering issues with SharePoint integration when using managed metadata columns in SharePoint.
- A script error occurs when deactivating a CRM record after viewing the Documents area for SharePoint integration.
- Resizing a chart pane that contains multiple X Axis categories, one of which is a Boolean field, causes category values to be removed.
- Resolved Case settings in Case Creation rules are not processing as expected.
- Resources tile is not present under related navigation for the Site entity.
- Using the Save and Close button when creating multiple Appointments on the Sales Calendar causes an error to occur.
- Scroll bar does not appear on Edit Properties and View Properties dialog windows for SharePoint documents.
- Scrolling appears jittery and does not react to touch in Safari on iOS7 on iPad3.
- Sent Emails are not promoted to CRM when using Track all Email messages and Server Side Sync.
- Using Xrm.Page.ui.setFormNotification to set a notification does not work when triggered from a Quick Create form.
- Solution import fails with error that the LocalizedLabel is required by another solution.
- Error messages generated when working with Appointment activities appear in a language different than the default selected for the CRM organization.
- Related navigation tiles are missing from entity forms.
- Tiles for sub-menu items are missing from horizontal navigation bars.
- Updating an email address value for a recipient that contains multiple email addresses in CRM causes replies to a previously received email to be sent to the newly updated email address instead of the original email address.
- The DisplayRules for command bar buttons are not reevaluated after a case record has been reassigned.
- Regarding information is missing for email activities when going offline.
- The Reading Pane for Phone Call records are not displayed in CRM for Outlook.
- The sample currency format that is displayed in the Personal Settings Format tab is displayed incorrectly.
- Users with Administrative Access Mode are unable to import a solution containing Reports.
- Attempting to update a Connection entity record that does not have a Connection Role defined results in an error.
- Asynchronous Plugins that generate a COM Exception enter a failed state instead of being temporarily suspended and cannot be retried.
- Custom web resources inserted in an iframe on an entity form are not rendered correctly when viewed in the Safari browser on iPad.
- When adding data to the CRM Fields form in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Client for Outlook, that data is not being persisted to the record if the user does not click away from the field to lose focus.
- When Creating Custom System Views, users may notice that if they leave the Primary Name Attribute on the view, it may not display in the CRM for Outlook Client.
- Exporting a solutiong containing an SLA record will add a new SLA workflow process to the customizations.xml file each time the solution is exported.
- Datetime fields with a format setting of Date Only will continue to display time values when viewed in CRM for Tablets.
- Attempting to filter a lookup using a 1:N relationship results in an error when clicking on the lookup icon if the related field is not already populated.
- When inserting a template into the body of an email using Internet Explorer, the template is inserted at the top of the email body instead of at the expected cursor location.
- Trace logging for the CRM Unzip Service refers to the SharePoint Async Service when it should instead mention the CRM Unzip Service.
- Poor performance is observed when attempting to use the Find Available Times feature for Resource Scheduling for the first time.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK calls will not work as expected if the Security Token Service used for Claims Based Authentication does not produce an Asymetric Security Token response.
- You are unable to create records for custom Activity entities when the RegardingObjectId is set.
- Clicking the dropdown arrow to the right of the Activities menu does not display Recently Viewed Items.
- An error occurs when creating a new E-mail template: "An error has occurred, please return to the home page and try again."
- Email fields do not resolve properly even after manually resolving to a Contact.
- Phone Call activity created from a contact record does not auto populate the field Call To.
- An error occurs when creating a second Appointment record from the Dashboard Navigation: "Try again."
- When an .exe file is attached to a Note in a Case, it throws an error and the Note is not saved.
- Script error occurs when clicking front and back arrows in the Help dialog.
- Duplicate sequence numbers occur for Opportunity, Quote, Order and Invoice details.
- A script error occurs when opening an entity on an Android 4.4 device.
- Forms are not refreshed when assigning Accounts to other users.
- ClientGlobalContext.js.aspx changes causing Silverlight controls to fail.
- Tabbing does not work in Safari 8 on OS X 10.10.
- Using the Stage.getCategory() function for the Process Flow API does not work properly.
- Branch fields are not being reset when changing stage in the Process Flow in Safari 8 on OS X 10.10.
- A blank page is added when exporting a report created from Report Wizard.
- A script error occurs when removing all branches from a branching Business Process Flow.
- An error occurs when trying to set dynamic fields in a workflow for the Account entity.
- Saving a Business Process Flow without providing details in the "value" field throws an Invalid Argument error.
- Opening an activated Business Process Flow and closing without making changes asks if user is sure they want to leave the page.
- Business Rules do not execute after meeting conditions in CRM for Tablets.
- Process Rules are not triggered when setting custom Two Option field with an existing field.
- Required fields in CRM for Tablets are set and uneditable for Opportunities.
- Stages in Business Process Flows are missing when using nested branches.
- Going backwards in a Business Process Flow marks all items as Complete instead of clearing them.
- Clicking on the Audit History tab of a workflow causes an "Unexpected Error" to occur.
- Script errors occur when using Business Process Flow APIs such as setActiveStage.
- Unable to import a managed solution containing Business Process Flows from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
- Marketplace solutions links do not function.
- Unable to create a Competitor and an error occurs when saving the Competitor form.
- A script error occurs when closing a record from Bulk Deletion window.
- Clicking Save and Close in the Hierarchy Security Configuration window without any changes throw an "Invalid Argument" error.
- Daylight Savings Time changes for Chile and Mexico.
- Hierarchy Security Configuration window does not appear in Chrome.
- When adding users through Multiple Users window, it does not find valid Active Directory users.
- Removing a security role from a team takes a very long time.
- Performance on the Product entity has decreased.
- Hierarchy rules are broken when a User's Business Unit is changed that is part of a user-manager hierarchy.
- Error deleting Connections when using Azure plugins or Workflows.
- Solution Imports fail when Workflows containing dynamic URLs are included.
- Complex calculated fields on related entities cannot be defined.
- Activity Feeds are not working in an Internet Facing Deployment upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- CRM for Outlook Pivot Table and dynamic export to Excel options fail to export.
- Incorrect text is displayed when clicking on Add Condition for Calculated fields with the System Customizer role.
- Unable to connect to an organization with more than 1000 users.
- Event campaigns with "Publish to Web" checked are not being listed in the Event Calendar page.
- When you have a plugin registered on Create of a Contact, the Contact fails to be created.
- Actual revenue field, when edited with alphanumeric values, is getting reset with the previous numeric value present when using the CRM for Tablets.
- Blank space displayed when scrolling through the associated records on Android 4.4 devices.
- Script error occurs when a user navigates to an entity grid from a record after reconnecting a CRM for Tablets device to a network.
- Unable to configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 CRM for Tablets application with OAuth while on an internal LAN.
- Black background is seen when scrolling records in 'Opportunity Product Inline' associated simple list of the Opportunity form in iOS8.
- Notes quick create form is not dismissed on clicking System back button and application is closed on Android 4.4.
- "All Day Event" within Appointment is not functioning as expected on Android 4.4.
- Lookup bar leaves white space at right end while scrolling on Android 4.4.
- List controls in search results are not populated with additional records on Android devices.
- Tiles disappear when navigating to and from the dashboard on Android devices.
- Dropdown values are not displaying properly the first time opened on Android devices.
- A horizontal gray line appears on users lookup bar when using Android 4.4.
- When "Prevent click-to-call" is unchecked under Policy set. Control policy error is displayed when user clicks on contact card when using CRM for Tablets.
- Script error occurs when opening any record from an activity grid after using record set navigation on the CRM for Tablets.
- Fields that are meant to be Date only should not show Date and Time controls in CRM for Tablets.
- Receiving Invalid Parameter Error in CRM for Tablets for sub-grid views with Related Entity columns.
- Changes made to the Email Server Profile record during the loading period persists.
- A confusing error message occurs when the CRM for Outlook client cannot logon to the MAPI store in Outlook.
- CRM 2015 Client for Outlook ADAL library is not FIPS compliant.
- Appointment record is not created in CRM when tracked by invitee from the CRM for Outlook client.
- An OAuth Error occurs when selecting CRM Online and "Connect automatically with my current credentials" is left checked when configuring the CRM for Outlook client.
- Not able to send the direct mail for selected account record in outlook offline mode of CRM for Outlook client.
- Unable to change the settings of Address Book, for the "Entity record type being Synced to Address Book" in the CRM for Outlook client.
- Outlook crashes when configured with the CRM for Outlook client if it loses network connectivity.
- Icons are not displaying for Opportunity Products and Opportunity relationships in the navigation bar.
- Opportunity Product list does not show name for Write-In products.
- Suggested Product is added more than once if we click on ADD button on the suggestion fly out more than once.
- Business Closure URL allows for XSS security vulnerability.
- Resolve stage in Case form is empty when using CRM for Tablets.
- Incorrect solution customization for ContractTemplate and KbArticleTemplate.
- Action Calls to navigate to a webpage is appending the org url when called through routing rule during session creation.
- Show Tab functionality from a sub-button does not work properly.
- Unable to set a timer on the Task Editor form.
- Email a link option is not functioning on KB Article template.
- Unable to use custom Views in Products subgrids.
- Stakeholders and Competitors cannot be added in the Lead or Opportunity forms using a subgrid.
- Incorrect dialog is displayed when selecting "Set Work hours" from the Customer Service Schedule.
- When a custom entity has a primary name attribute set as optional and a record is created without a value for the primary name field, you are unable to select this record through a lookup to this entity.
- Unable to create a new View using Chrome because of dialog stating "You must provide basic information about this view before using this form."
- If a user does not have the Read permission for the Campaign entity an error will occur while reading, or creating an Account, Contact, or Lead.
- After opening an Account record from the hierarchy view into a new window using left arrow pop up button the Account form appears. When that Account form is closed the home page is displayed instead of displaying hierarchy view.
- Multi-line field headers are not a tab stop.
- Script errors occur when changing Start Times on Service Restrictions.
- Unable to open the Quick Find entities selection when in System Settings using Chrome.
- Unable to use Lookup Field that will be filtered by N:1 relationship.
- Users are unable to select elements from a dropdown list using the keyboard.
- Icons do not load properly on Safari 8 browser for OS X 10.10.
- An error message occurs when trying to edit filter criteria of a System View.
- Users are unable to unfollow or follow multiple records from an entity grid.
- Duplicate tabs appear for Work Hours and Service Restrictions.
- Unable to add columns in Reports wizard page for Sales reports.
- Users are unable to enter First Name and Last Name in the Lead form on iOS8 devices.
- Users are unable to enter First Name and Last Name in the Lead form on Android 4.4.2 devices.
- Email Templates and Email tabs are not visible in Settings menu.
- Buttons are hidden behind scroll bar and are not displayed appropriately on ribbon for Connection roles.
- Form Assistant on Scheduling dialog does not show the Resources tree for the selected Service.
- Double Click does not open properties dialog in Chrome.
- Clicking OK or Cancel in the Recurring Appointment fly out does not work in Chrome.
- A script error occurs when clicking delete on a Service Restriction.
- The "OK" button does not respond in the Email Configuration form from the CRM for Outlook client.
- Navigation arrows and item numbers disappear when browsing subgrid items.
- You are unable to add components to an existing solution.
- An error occurs when adding a custom filter in the CRM Client for Outlook.
- The "OK" button does not respond in the Service Configuration Settings.
- An error occurs when editing the Bing Map control.
- Adding a step to a workflow causes a script error in Internet Explorer and causes Chrome to stop responding.
- Service Schedule Work Hours are not being saved for "Are the same each day" and "var by day" options.
- Activity status is truncated in the Activity record.
- Field Security Profiles do not save.
- The Save As dialog throws a script error when clicking the OK button.
- Unable to see menu controls on the Menu Bar in Safari 8 on Mini Mac OS.
- The Entitlements subgrid moves when scrolling and overlaps column names.
- A script error occurs when clicking the "X" on the Service Scheduling dialog.
- Unable to add multiple components to a Solution at one time.
- Unable to share an Account record from the Advanced Find window.
- Field Security permissions changes are not automatically reflected on forms.
Please see this support article for more: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3010990
In the newly redesigned Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Configuration Wizard, System Administrators can enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) through the OAuth 2.0 Framework. OAuth 2.0 is an open framework for authorization that lets users provide access tokens, instead of credentials, to access their data that is hosted by a given service provider (such as CRM). Using MFA can help make client authentication more secure, especially for mobile users. CRM Online and on-premises versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 can take advantage of MFA; Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 on-premises requires at least Windows Server 2012 R2. CRM Online automatically uses OAuth.
If you have upgraded your authentication server to use OAuth prior to installing CRM 2015 for Outlook, CRM 2015 for Outlook will automatically check for and use OAuth for MFA. Users will see the OAuth sign-in form the first time they use CRM 2015 for Outlook.
If you upgrade your authentication server to use OAuth after rolling out CRM 2015 for Outlook, you have two options to set CRM 2015 for Outlook to use OAuth.
Bugune kadar CRM ile ilgilenen pek cok kisi ve firma projeler icerisinde (ki bunlara bende dahilim ozellikle cagri merkezi projelerinde) CRM icin coklu arama ozelligi uygulamasi yazdi. Yani bir tane kutuya CRM icerisinde aramak istediginiz kisi, kurum ya da herhangi birsey yaziyorsunuz ve bu otomatik olarak daha onceden belirlediginiz nesneler icerisinde araniyor ve ekrana getiriliyor. Bugun Dynamics CRM 2015 ile birlikte bu ozellik CRM icersinde gomulu olarak geliyor ve sistem menusunde her zaman ulasilabilir bir yerde duruyor.
- Reconfigure CRM for Outlook on all computers. Run the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook Configuration Wizard and remove and re-add your organization.
-- OR --
- Use Group Policy to update the following registration key:
AuthenticationProvider to 0
After the registry change, CRM 2015 for Outlook will automatically check for and use OAuth for MFA.
Bu ekrani acabilmek icin yukaridaki resimde de godugunuz uzere buyutec simgesine tiklamak gerekiyor. Cikan ekrandaki metin kutusuna birseyler yazip enter'a bastiginizda ise yazdiginiz kelime daha onceden ayarlarlar bolumunde ayarlanan butun nesneler icerisinde aranmakta ve sonuclar karsiniza gelmekte.
Dilerseniz bu ekrana gecmeden once ayarlar bolumunde nasil ayarlar yapabilecegimize bakalim. Bu ekran ile ilgili ayarlari acmak icin Ayarlar>Yonetim bolumu altinda bulunan Sistem Ayarlari dugmesine tiklamamiz gerekmekte. Acilan ayarlar ekraninda asagiya dogru ilerledigimizde "Hizli Bulmayi Ayarla" yazisi altindaki 2 secenek iste aradigimiz ayarlar.
Hizli bul kayit sinirlarini etkinlestir: Bu ayar arama performansini arttirmak için arama kayitlarini 10.000 kayitla sinirli tutan ozellik.
Arama icin varliklari secin: Bu dugmeye tikladiginizda ise bir pencere acilacak ve bu arama ozelliginin hangi varliklar uzerinde etkili olacagini ayarlamanizi saglayacaktir.
Burada sitediginiz nesneleri ekleyebilir ve cikartabilirsiniz ama unutmamamiz gereken bir sinirimiz mevcut o da max. 10 tane nesne secebiliyoruz. 10'dan fazla nesne sectiginizde su sekilde bir uyari karsiniza cikacaktir.
Iste bu ekran vasitasiyla ayarlamalarimizi yaptiktan sonra gecek arama ekranimiza donebiliriz. Bu ekran uzerinde istedigimizi yazip entrer'a bastigimizda sonuclar ekrana gelecektir.
Bu ekranda bazi onemli ozellikler bulunmakta;
- her bir nesne uzerindeki + dugmesine tiklayarak yeni kayit ekleyebilirsiniz.
- herhangi bir kayda tikladiginizda o kayit acilir.
- arama yapilacak alanlari arama hizli gorunumu uzerinden ayarlayabilirsiniz.
- O nesne icin arama hizli gorunumunde ayarlanmis ilk uc alan goruntulenir.
- ekranin sag tarafinda bulunan filtre olcutunu kullanarak kayitlari filtreleyebilirsiniz.
Bu sayede CRM 2015'de yillardir soze edilen ve beklenen bir ozelligi de Dynamics CRM platformu icerisinde gormus olduk.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release has many new and improved features, which presents great improvements in how we can utilize the platform better. The updates will enable marketers to plan and execute marketing campaigns better, track impact, and strengthen collaborations with the sales process.
Customers today have higher expectations from businesses and to meet these needs, it’s mandatory to collaborate and bring in solutions which will help to reduce the gap between divisions which work towards customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is set to release in Q4 2014 (December). And as we studied the new release, we realized there are a few features which will bring about a change, in the good sense, for all users.
- Suggestions: Cross – selling or up- selling requires related product linkages, or formation of product families. Opportunity and customer records can help sales professionals bring in better conversion/customer when products are correctly categorized
- Bundling: Products can be bundled and offered as packages, for discounts and offers
- Regional pricelist: Products can be bundled and offered as packages, based on regional requirements and assessments
- Product properties: Increased number of parameters for a product. Though these can be achieved through customizations in Dynamics CRM 2013, product properties will give more flexibility in various in-house processes
- Import/Export products: Configuration migration tool, introduced in Dynamics CRM 2013 has been improved to support product migrations in Dynamics CRM 2015
Guided Sales Process
- Further improves the business processes introduced in Dynamics CRM 2013 to enable organization implement complex business processes
- Conditional branching has brought about more specificity to business processes
- As compared to the wizard in Dynamics CRM 2013, Dynamics CRM 2015 offers custom programming options bringing in the possibility of implementing complex business logics
- Offline draft capabilities on mobile devices which are synced when the user is back online
- All dashboards are available on tablets
- Different Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to bring in flexible support and service requirements
- Pause and Resume SLAs to track time efficiently through system settings
- Track and analyze each key metrics and individual SLA
- With the new release, search within Dynamics CRM 2015 will be simpler and will allow for the usage of asterisks as wildcard characters
- Search is customizable and configurable. The search can be across multiple record types.
- Search can be configured on specific fields of preferred entities, improving search performance
One of the smaller (for now), enhancement which has been brought in, is Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 devices, using which, users will be able to talk to the customer relationship management suite. Setting up meetings/reminders, searching contacts, accounts or activities, creating new records, etc. will be a breeze using Cortana.
Microsoft today has shared some information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Fall Wave release – codenamed Vega as part of the Microsoft Dynamics roadmap 2014/2015. There are 3 other releases as part of CRM 2015 (Q4 2014) Fall wave release. These are: 1) code name Hydra: Microsoft Social Listening, 2) Electra: Microsoft Dynamics Marketing and 3) Phoenix: Parature (Dynamics CRM Integration with Parature) as shown in the below Microsoft Dynamics CRM road map (for 2014 and 2015).
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2014/2015 Roadmap
More details about these 3 other releases will be in future posts.
As for Dynamics CRM Vega, this is a release focusing on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Core product. The Fall Wave release Vega applies to both CRM Online and CRM On-Premise.
So Vega is apparently going to be officially named: CRM 2015. It will be released before end of this year (Q4 2014). It is expected to include some core product features in Dynamics CRM that many have been waiting for!
New features and enhancements in Vega Dynamics CRM 2015 are:
Business Process Improvements:
- Rule-based branching
- Single Edit experience
- Support for multiple entity loops
- Programmability through Client API
- Active processes
- Change of currently active process
- Move Stages
- Stage selection and Changing of currently active stage
User Experience Improvements:
- Multi Entity Search Capability (horraayy!)
- A new Advanced Search Button
- Nested Quick Create forms
- The addition of 29 new Languages
- More Dashboards and new concept of Home-pages
- Support of “Any Device”
- Ability to have offline drafts
Enterprise Sales Features:
- Entity Hierarchy
- Cross-sell and Up-sell capabilities (also know as Next Buy Actions)
- External Pricing features
- Attribute Inheritance
- Product Relationship
XRM and Development Advances:
- Complex calculations (Calculated Fields & Roll-up of values) (Yes!)
- Hierarchical Relationship Property
- Ability to query multiple entities
- Hierarchical Security Models
- Field Level Security for system fields (out of the box fields)
Analytics and Business Intelligence Enhancements:
- Power BI in CRM Web client
- Transactional reporting of CRM on Windows Mobile Client Application
- Roll up on different fields across hierarchie
Specific for CRM Online (Microsoft’s Online First motto):
- Sign up process Simplification
- Global Expansion from 42 to 61 Markets (Latin America data centre)
- Multi-Geographical tenants
- Scaling out Organisation Synchronisation
- Minimal downtime Upgrades
- Addition of Load balancing
Supported OS and Software Requirements:
- Windows Server –2012 & 2012 R2
- Windows Client – Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- ADFS – 2.0, 2.1, 2.2
- SQL Server – 2012
- Exchange Server –2010 & 2013
- Outlook – 2010 & 2013
Software and OS no longe supported:
- Windows Server 2008 & 2008 R2
- SQL server 2008 & 2008R2
- Windows Small Business Server ( all version )
- 2008 Series Terminal Servers
- Windows Vista
- SharePoint 2007
- Exchange 2007
- IE 8, IE 9
- Office 2007
This post has content from this Dynamics Community post